The Friends & Farmers Online Market is Open to Everyone!
Our vendors set the base price for their products and we assign the following mark-up to cover our business expenses.
- Customers who are not yet members of Friends & Farmers Co-op will pay the base price plus 30%.
- Customers who are members of Friends & Farmers Co-op will pay the base price plus 20%.
- Customers who are registered as Wholesale (restrictions apply, see details below) will pay the base price plus 15%
- Customers who are Friends & Farmers Co-op volunteers pay the base price plus 5%.
These prices are based on your market registration. The price you see when you shop already reflects the discounts you receive for being a coop member,wholesale customer, or coop volunteer.
How to Get Started
- REGISTER (Registration is FREE): Register to shop here
- SHOP from Friday 12pm - Monday 12pm
- PICK UP or HOME DELIVERY*: Tuesday evening, pick up your food at the Meetinghouse, or have your food delivered to your door (see details below).
Pick Up Locations
- The Meetinghouse, 318 South Atherton Street: 5-7p.m.
Parking at The Meetinghouse is available behind the building off of H Alley, between Foster Avenue and Nittany Avenue. AFTER 5pm, additional parking is available at Attorneys Goodall & Yurchak, located 2 doors south at 238 South Atherton Street.
Orders will be delivered Tuesday between 4:30-7pm. If no one is home during this time, please leave a cooler with cold packs outside your door.
We offer home delivery to the following zip codes:
- Port Matilda (16870)
- PA Furnace (16865)
- State College (16801, 16803)
- Lemont (16851)
- Boalsburg (16827)
- Pine Grove (16868)
- Minimum order of $25 payed with credit card at time of purchase.
- Additional $7 delivery fee will be included.
There are two ways customers can pay for food orders:
- Pay by cash or credit at Tuesday pick up.
- Pay with a credit card online when you shop. All Credit Cards are processed once the Market closes, Monday 12 p.m.
Wholesale customers can register here to begin shopping on the OLM. Wholesale registration will be confirmed and approved by the OLM Manager and must be a restaurant or institution to receive the 15% OLM markup.
Wholesale customers have access to the entire Online Market and the Wholesale Category, which houses the majority of the bulk quantity items. As the season progresses we will have special bulk offers specific to our wholesale customers on a first come first serve basis. Those specialty offers will be sent out via text and email.
Pickup is at the Meetinghouse location only, 318 S. Atherton St from 5-7p.m. Please contact us for delivery options.
We are operating this wholesale as a trial for the summer. We would appreciate feedback on ways to improve what we are doing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Market Troubleshooting
- New OLM Site Features
- Update Account Information
- Update Payment Information on the Online Market