The Friends & Farmers Online Market is Open to Everyone!
How to Get Started
- REGISTER (Registration is FREE): Register to shop here
- SHOP from Friday 12pm - Monday 12pm
- PICK UP or HOME DELIVERY*: Tuesday evening, pick up your food at one of our convenient pick up locations, or have your food delivered to your door (see details below).
Pick Up Locations
- The Meetinghouse on Atherton, 318 South Atherton Street: 5-7p.m.
- Websters Bookstore and Cafe, 133 E. Beaver Ave.: 5-7p.m.
- Coming Soon! More locations to choose from.
Parking at The Meetinghouse is available behind the building off of H Alley, between Foster Avenue and Nittany Avenue. AFTER 5pm, additional parking is available at Attorneys Goodall & Yurchak, located 2 doors south at 238 South Atherton Street.
Orders will be delivered Tuesday between 4:30-7pm. If no one is home during this time, please leave a cooler with cold packs outside your door.
We offer home delivery to the following zip codes:
- Port Matilda (16870)
- PA Furnace (16865)
- State College (16801, 16803)
- Lemont (16851)
- Boalsburg (16827)
- Pine Grove (16868)
- Minimum order of $25 payed with credit card at time of purchase.
- Additional $7 delivery fee will be included.
Interested in Free Delivery? Contact us to find out how to get free delivery for 5 orders, or more, to one drop-off location.
There are two ways customers can pay for orders:
- Pay by cash or check at Tuesday pick up. The Meetinghouse on Atherton is the only pick up location with these payment options.
- Pay with a credit card online when you shop. All Credit Cards are processed after distribution, Wednesday mornings.
Interested in purchasing Wholesale? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered to shop on the Online Market.
Online Market Troubleshooting
- Update Payment Information on the Online Market