Was this helpful?
- What is a cooperative grocery store (“a co-op”)?
- What is the mission of Friends & Farmers?
- How is a food co-op different than a CSA?
- How will Friends & Farmers differ from existing food stores in our area?
- Why emphasize local products?
- How local is local?
- Why should I become an owner-member?
- How can I become an owner-member?
- What kinds of products can I expect to find at Friends & Farmers?
- I already shop at local farmers markets and/or belong to a CSA (Harvest Share Program). Will the co-op be competing with these established local food sources?
- What will the prices be like at Friends & Farmers?
- Can a food co-op like Friends & Farmers succeed in State College?
- When will the store open?
- Where will the store be located?
- Where can I find more information about the co-op?
- How can I support the Friends & Farmers right now?
- When I registered for the online market, I was not a member, but I am now. What do I do?
What is a cooperative grocery store (“a co-op”)?
We are 527 Owner-Members & Growing. Join the Co-op Today! Local Loyalty Partners